Review: Lookbook store items












































































Crochet top, bracelet Lookbook Store - Hat h&m - Necklace Ebay - Skirt Tally Wejil - Shoes Primadonna

I recently got some cool items from Lookbook Store! This crochet top is really cool, you can wear it with a lot of different items and styles, it's really elegant but looks more edgy paired with spiked items! The quality is really good, soft at touch and perfect for autumn, sheer and lace items are absolutely a must have for the incoming season! The faux leather bracelet  is totally amazing, it's soft and detailed, I love the combinations of black x gold, it looks more special than the usual silver, I'm addicted to it! I'm really satisfied about the quality of the items and the service, I got everything in a few weeks and the staff was really kind and replied fast to my mails, absolutely recommended! Let me know if you like these items, the outfit and of course if you already bought something from the shop, I'm really curious to read your opinion!

10 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.