Cheap outfits ideas

Hi cuties!
A new post for my tiny column "where to find cool items for cheap", I know a lot of you like this kind of post and it's always nice to find new shops with affordable prices so this time I'll share with you some items from Dresslink! The shop sells a lot of items with really different styles so I'm sure everyone will find something and the prices are incredibly cheap! The cheapest I've ever seen in a long time! I just created some outfits ideas with my favorite pieces:



































First outfit idea is something really comfortable to wear but still really cool! The sweater is gorgeous and you can wear it with leggins but I think it would look good with a skirt too. The leggins are amazing, I saw them in a lot of websites but on Dresslink you can buy it for only 5,53$! The boots are my always favorite style, huge platform with bucklet!





The second outfit is something more easy to wear when you have no special things to do and you want to stay cozy, one of my favorite lazy combination is to wear my black creepers with a big tee and cool leggins!


The last outfit is totally me! Huge black hat coordinated with a black skirt (this one is in fake leather!), platform boots and cute crop top that reminds me a lot the usual Wednesday dresses I like to wear!

You can create tons of outfits on Dresslink with less than 20$! Totally amazing! The shipping depends on the weight but it's not expensive like other websites :D I totally recommend you to visit the site!


 

10 commenti:

  1. great post *_* I will definitely look into dresslink when I'm done in the shopping heaven from japan hahaha x3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww ♥♥ I wish I can do some shopping with you now ahahah ;u;

      Elimina
  2. wow I'll definitely take a look, I love the first co-ords leggings.I definitely think you can do great co-ords on the cheap, just got to be smart.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them ♥! It's really easy to find cool items for cheap, but sometimes people are too lazy to do some research ahahah

      Elimina
  3. Wow so cool! I love the leggings in the first coord :3 Buying them now xD

    RispondiElimina
  4. Those gothic tights!!! I've been seeing them around but never had the guts to buy em.. but damnnn they're simply statement piece of clothing T^T

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. they're fabulous T_T I wish I have a thinner legs to wear them ahahah

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.