Sporty & Mesh ( cheap outfit ideas)

Hi lovelies! I hope you're having a great weekend, today I have a new post of my cheap outfit ideas series, which you all like so much and I'm really happy about it! Spring is finally coming, the weather is getting warm in Italy so I thought it's the perfect time to share some casual and cozy spring outfit ideas feauturing mesh items (my favorites for this season).



I'm so in love with this mesh dress, it totally reminds me some dresses I saw during the '90s :D I think one of the best thing of it is you can create a lot of different outfits, from the most gothic ones to the most casual ones, like this one with a distressed denim jacket (love so much the dark wash color) and this huge platform boots that look so comfy and cool! This is not sporty but definitely a super casual and comfortable look!





The second look is sporty and casual, when I saw this lovely mesh coordinate my heart scremead 'cause it's so cool! To mantain the casual feeling I added this super cool slip on black x white sneakers and a cute backpack, the tiny yellow straps reminds my a lot the brand off-white which is so on trend right now (and you can save tons of money too with similar items :D)




The last outfit is all about checked items :D and of course a mesh top to complete this simple but still cool look! Perfect if you want to wear something cozy and easy but look bomb at the same time, and look how cute is the crossbody bag! I saw so many similar ones during the 90s ahahah I'm so old, I'm sorry guys!

I hope you liked this outfits ideas and let me know your favorite trends for this new season!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.